Friday, January 23, 2009

Cutie

Surprise!



Alex met his future girlfriend today. Chad and Tara welcomed baby Anna into the world early this morning. I didn 't get any photos of them together since their family was taking lots of photos and I didn't want be the one who had to get my camera out and make people take more photos using it. She is a gem and their will surely be photos of them shortly.

Besides that Alex is doing well. He's getting to be such a big boy who gives us the cutest smiles. We are having a lot of trouble getting him to take naps so come 5:30/6 Alex becomes a terror. It really isn't too hard getting him to fall asleep at night but he gets up around 6/7ish. I'm thankful that we're morning people and don't mind being up that early everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment