Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sippy cups aren't for beginners

Alex feels like such a big boy standing on his own.



Like Mommy, Alex isn't much of a cuddler but it's great when he is.



We've been trying and trying to get Alex used to a sippy cup and end up with the same results...

Although I hand him the cup so he can grasp it with both hands, one handle always ends up in his mouth.

"Will the water come out this end?"


"Finally the right part, but I'd rather chew on it."



As usual, I give up and end up helping him.


Alex will get these great, from the bottom of the belly laughs going and as I get my camera all ready, he stops. Here's what I could get though.

1 comment:

  1. He just gets cuter and cuter! I love the picture of him standing up by the crib. Actually, they're all good. Just gotta love that boy!

    ReplyDelete