These are just some of the photos Shannon took on our trip. She is great with the camera and always gets good shots at fun events. She had the have taken more photos during the Ludington trip than I took on our 10-day honeymoon.....

The wives - Shannon, Carla and myself

The Stornetta's

The Sorrells'

There was a little swing outside our cabin that Alex had so much fun swinging on.

I have no idea what John is doing here but I think it's hilarious.

Alex playing in the sand, he liked it more this time than he did in Florida.

John and Chris atop of one of the dunes.

Alex was not a fan of the water,

while his new buddy Noah, couldn't get enough of it.

Do you think we're starting him a little too young?

Alex waving to Chris.

The look Alex gave me after he pooped on me (twice)!
No comments:
Post a Comment