Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Long day

We didn't leave the house until about 2 today, the weather was just so-so so it seems like we didn' miss out on much. Staying inside makes for a long day so both the kids went to bed early.

Hi Daddy, I finally pooped today!  See how big of a girl I am? I don't stay on my belly long anymore.

Morning!  This is one of Mommy's favorite things to see starting off the day. 


Yes, posing in my blue diapers.  Who know diapers could be so cute.



I have no clue what Alex was doing here but I had to get a photo.  This is what he does to me when I adjust him.


I took Alex to Cookie Cutters today although I wish there were other options for places to take him.  Everytime I go I get the same lady and she gets very impatient with him.  I want to tell her, "you work at a place that is geared to kids, you have to expect them to look around, watch everyone else and not sit still."
No tears for this boy!

Since Erin has no hair to cut she came with us so I had to get a photo of her haging out with Mommy.  Classy huh?

Post-haircut. Big Boy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment