Sunday, March 28, 2010

First haircut

So I've been putting it off and putting it off but I finally came to the conclusion that Alex really needed a haircut (could it be because a lot of people were calling him a girl....) I took him to Cookie Cutters and he did really well with it. Even with all the hormones going through my body after just having a baby I managed to hold back the tears. After all said and done he still has his curls!!!!

Waiting patiently (well, not really)


Gotta give them snacks to keep them occupied.


Snip snip

2 comments:

  1. we don't get to see the finished product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I totally spaced taking a photo of him when he was finished. I noticed that as I was uploading the photos. I'll take a very "post" photo soon and add it to another post.

    ReplyDelete