Monday, March 1, 2010

Soon to be a family of 4

Since I am almost positive that this will be the last post before we become a family of 4, I have the urge to relfect on the past 2 years when we went from just John and myself to being parents.

There was once a time that Alex was this little. What a doll!



Since John and I spent the first 3+ months of Alex's life listening to him cry I figured it would only be appropriate if I put this photo in.



He finally started getting chubby cheeks (and flashing his aborable smile).



This is when I remembered thinking that he was turning into such a big boy.

Yes, humilating I know but I couldn't resist putting him in the outfit Grandma got him.


Alex's first trip to the beach.


Those eyes and lips get me every time.


Happy 1st Birthday Alex!


Give me more food Momma!


Excited to be a big brother.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Ames!!! I can't wait to meet your new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex just gets cuter and cuter. I'm sure this baby will be no different. I can't wait for him/her to get here, so hurry up and have that baby!!!

    ReplyDelete